Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some photos from Infineon Raceway, June 2008
















Dale, Jr.'s 88 car
















Brian Vickers' car
















Jimmie Johnson's car
















Jeff Gordon's car.

I dragged my friend Dottie to the races at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma County, CA, last summer. The generator in my RV decided to pick that weekend to go south on me - turned out it was a hole in the fuel hose - so her dog got sick while we were trying to figure out what was wrong. Met some really nice guys who checked it out and decided they couldn't fix it so Dottie drove back to Sacramento to take Mitzi to the vet and to pick up her motorhome. We moved my motorhome to a friend's house and moved Dottie's RV to our campsite. It was HOT! 100+ while we were sitting in the stands for qualifying.

Dottie's generator worked when we needed it. But, during the race, she told me she was going to the restroom. Little did I know that SHE got sick, too! She was discovered not feeling well in the restroom and a track employee gave her a ride back to the RV. Thank goodness it wasn't anything serious!

Wonder if I can convince her to try it again this summer. Whaddya think, Dot??

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will review all comments before they are posted. My grandchildren will read my blog and I will not allow posting of any comment that i believe they should not see.